SSC CGL Tier 1-2018 Mock Test Series
21 Full Length Mock Tests
As per Latest Exam Pattern
Based On Actual Exam Theme (Sectional Timing Pattern)
Get All India Rank Comparison with Toppers & much more
Detailed Solutions and Result Analysis
Personalized feedback on tests
Every test can be taken 2 times
24×7 any Time Available
Tests available in both Hindi and English
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern:
The SSC conducts the CGL exam every year in 4 Tiers to recruit candidates for various posts. Here, we have updated the SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern for candidate’s help.
|Paper||Paper Type||Exam Mode|
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Before starting the SSC CGL 2018 recruitment exam preparation, it is important to make note of changes in exam pattern and syllabus.
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Pattern – Computer Based Examination
The CGL Tier-I exam is an objective type exam which will be held via online mode. Total four sections available is the Tier-I exam with 100 questions which comprising of 200 marks. The details are given below:-
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes (For VH &
*The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
*Negative Marking is applicable of 0.50 Marks for each wrong answer attempted.
* The Exam Pattern has been modified by SSC examination department The Tier I Exam duration has been changed from 75 minutes to 60 minutes!
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Tier I of SSC CGL 2018 syllabus will consist of the following major topics.
- Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy.
- Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification.
- Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Word Building.
- Coding & decoding.
- Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations.
- Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization.
- Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences.
- Punched hole/pattern –folding & unfolding.
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion.
- Address matching.
- Date & city matching.
- Classification of center codes/roll numbers.
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding, and classification.
- Embedded Figures.
- Critical thinking.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any.
- Current events/affairs.
- Economic Scene.
- General Policy.
- Scientific Research.
Questions on above topics are asked with respect to India and The World. However, more preference is given to India.
- Whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Square roots.
- Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time and distance.
- Time & Work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence, and similarity of triangles.
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons.
- Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with a triangular or square base.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles.
- Heights and Distances.
- Frequency polygon.
- Bar diagram & Pie chart.
Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension, and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
- Store Name: Onlinetayari
- Vendor: onlinetayari
- Address: -
- No ratings found yet!